I'm always interested to see what people are working on outside of the weekly themes. While I'm waiting for the outcome of my Easter dress polls, I've got the following in my sewing queue:
1. Violet by Colette Patterns. I have a very cute cherry print for this! I'm making View 1.
2. Pendrell Blouse by the Sewaholic. I have an ecru eyelet and yellow pindot waiting to be made up into View B.
3. See & Sew 5763. I just picked up beautiful summer-weight twills in hot pink and rich turquoise. Believe it or not, these are neutrals in my wardrobe - LOL!
4. Simplicity 3688 trousers. I bought some lovely deep indigo lightweight denim for these. My Kate Jeans just don't feel flattering. I've gone back to my original inspiration: Debi's fabulous navy wool ones.
5. Simplicity 8239. I'm making View 2 for a friend out of a great cherries on black print.
What's in your sewing queue?
Well, I think my list is too long. I posted it here: http://amaryllislog.blogspot.com/2011/04/patterns-galore.html
I have about 12 projects lined up but who knows how it will all come together. It's a good mix of current patterns and vintage patterns. I figure this will take me way through the summer!
Stevie I'm so impressed that you have tackled so much in just a week. I think I procrastinate too much!
It looks like a group of us are going to sew Colette's Violet. That will be fun to see what we all do!