The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Resources and Such (266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your "Uh oh!" Moment

I have had quite a few sewing "Ah HA!" moments in my life, but usually they come after the "Uh oh" moment - that time when your brain kicks…

Started by Sarah Gabbart

25 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Cathe

Too Good to be True

How do you feel about luck??? Well,   I have to tell you.. I am not a lucky person at all.But.. boy do I feel like God has blessed me …

Started by Judy Roberson

22 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Debbie

Marfy patterns

I haven't been sewing much since I've been pregnant, but on a whim I decided to look through patterns online today and came across Marfy un…

Started by Kristin 'Dott' Wing

16 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Anniversay Day that Turned into Christmas Day

Have you ever had a  certain day... that just turned into  a fabulous day??? Yesterday was my day..  And of course it all  is related to …

Started by Judy Roberson

23 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel Pinheiro

Do you make value judgements?

When you make a new garment, what decisions do you make?  Setting in a zip is a complicated business - is it worth using a second hand one?…

Started by margueritedesigns

6 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Stevie

Fabric has too much dye in it?

Hello friends!  I am having a dilemma and thought I would pose the problem to all of your wonderful minds.   I have a fantastic piece of hu…

Started by Meg the Grand

16 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Men's Shirt Pattern Help

Hello all!   My husband loves this shirt and I know it would look fabulous on him.  But I don't love the price tag! I want to find a patter…

Started by Sarah

6 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Cathe

How do you avoid this type of 'slip' up?

Long before the phrase 'wardrobe malfunction' was coined.. there was this little 'slip' up. How do you avoid such indecencies? Are you like…

Started by Casey Sew

12 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Cathe

Help - craft stall ideas please

Ladies - I need help!  I am running the Craft Stall at the school fair in June, and I need some super quick, super cheap, super groovy idea…

Started by Debbie

15 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon Gruber Burchard

Links to share

Do you have a favourite website, or is there a blog you love to read?  Have you found some resources you would like to share with the Sew W…

Started by Debbie

14 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by charlotte tilley

RSS

© 2022   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service