The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Giveaways, Promotions & Contests (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giveaway: Vintage Patterns!

Hi!   I'm doing a giveaway on my blog right now in conjunction with Studio P Vintage.Two winners will win one vintage pattern of their choi…

Started by Forrest Nicole Anderson

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Charlotte Forcer

Vintage Pattern Giveaway

It's week two of my blogiversary month of giveaways, and this week I'm giving away a vintage pattern!   It's the 1960's pattern, Simplicity…

Started by Christine

0 Sep 9, 2011

Bloggiversary Jewelry Giveaway!

Hello everyone! September marks the anniversary of my first year of blogging, and to celebrate, I'll be offering a month of giveaways!  Eac…

Started by Christine

3 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Christine

100 followers and blogiversary giveaway

Yes as promised I have been deliberating about what to do as a giveaway to celebrate both 100 followers and my one year Blogiversary. I hav…

Started by Stevie

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by charlotte powell- brooks

Apron Dress Contest.

You’re Invited to Participate in the Apron Dress Contest. 365 Days of Sewing and Mary Adams, author of The Party Dress Book, cordially in…

Started by Rachel Pinheiro

0 Jul 20, 2011

"Baroness Schraeder Dress" pattern giveaway on the Sense & Sensibility Facebook Page!

Hello Ladies!   Jennie Chancey of Sense & Sensibility Patterns just posted a giveaway of the "Baroness Schraeder Evening Gown Pattern"…

Started by Edelweiss Patterns

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by charlotte powell- brooks

Win a copy of 'Sew and Save'!

In the spirit of the thrifting theme, I have a copy of 'Sew and Save' by Joanna Chase to give away.  I've been given it, but I already have…

Started by margueritedesigns

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Give away

HI girls, I am hosting 2 giveaways this month.   One today: http://houseofpinheiro.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-1st-month-anniversary-giveawa

Started by Rachel Pinheiro

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Rachel Pinheiro

Kids Saturday Sewing Linky party

Hi. I am starting a Linky party on Saturdays spotlighting childrens' sewing projects for any of you mommy sewing bloggers. I hope some of y…

Started by Justine @ sew country chick

8 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Ann Jensen

Pattern Giveway!

Hello! I am having a giveaway over at my blog, Tales of a Wannabe Seamstress. I'm giving away four different Butterick patterns, so stop by…

Started by Rebecca

0 Jun 13, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service