On my wish list of more long term (and more ambitious) things to do:
1. Make a timeless lightweight rain / trench coat (want to make a red one like Jilly off Torchwood!)
2. Make a chanel type jacket. Fully lined with silk charmeuse, using couture techniques.
3. Make a lovely flattering classic wool coat. Maybe Vogue V8548?
4. Make a fantastic fitting pair of jeans. (really scared of this one...might be last on the list!)
5. Master some techniques: collars, buttonholes, zips and sleeves. (all of which I just feel I muddle through instructions at the moment!)
6. Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress. It's a vintage pattern in my stash - long sleeves, full skirt & collar. v1679. Need the perfect patterned jersey for this.
7. A similar dress to my lovely Vivien of Holloway swing dresses. (not needed at the moment...maybe next summer)
8. Denim jacket. (Hot patterns seriously stylin jacket? )
Other projects I want to finish sooner:2 vogue dresses (v1179)Simplicity dress 3503 dress F (for winter worn with tights & boots)1 white jacket mccall's m5329Wide trousersLinen trousersSwimsuitCouple of quick easy topsLinen jacket from old McCalls pattern with brown fabric in stash
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle to add comments!