I've made this dark blue denim jacket in readiness for the V&A meeting. Just need to do the dress now .... it's now or never! Been putting it off too long. Anyway, I'm really pleased how the jacket has turned out. It's supposed to be a 4 hour pattern but it's taken double that at least. I've bound the inside raw edges with bias binding and lined the sleeves with some striped red, white and blue cotton. Have also used the same stuff to do the back neck facing to add a bit of contrast in there. Cost me about £20 for the denim, of which I used 2 metres and I splashed out a bit on the stripy fabric - it's a bit dear at the moment due to all the Royal Wedding celebrations and was £12 per metre, of which I used 1, but it was worth it because it tones in really well with the denim. This is my most expensive project to date ... Pattern is a Simplicity which I've had unused for about 10 years and am now wondering why I left it so long! Will definitely do it again.