I had a good sewing week. Although the dress I'd planned didn't pan out (Simplicity 2886) when I didn't lengthen the bodice properly, I did some unpicking and added a waistband and from a nice piece of doona material, I have a skirt and the bodice will be used in maybe a wiggle dress. I also made the little jacket from that pattern as modelled by the lovely Gertie.
Then I went nuts on the Sorbetto. Imelda is wearing my first effort which is a little like a pj top, but I think I''ll swing it with a pair of jeans. The sorbetto I'm wearing is in some random op-shop fabric that I planned to use as a muslin so as to work out the right size of sleeves, but I'm so pleased with the fit, feel and look of this that I'll declare it a finished piece.