The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

UK meet up: one week to go tomorrow! Have you got an outfit yet?

UK girlies, in a week tomorrow we will meet at last! I am so excited that I will get to meet you all...

My plans to make a dress are finally underway after stalling for several weeks, thank goodness, and I just spent half an hour going through my patterns and picking out some to swap...

Are you excited? Are you ready?

See you very soon, Cxxx

PS If you are in the UK and have no idea what I am talking about, please look at the threads in Meet and Greet to find out more about our meet up next Sat (14th May) in London, you would be very very welcome to join us

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've done the jacket and I'm cutting out my first Colette Crepe this weekend.  I'm using the fabric I originally bought for the Horrockses.  I will do the Horrockses at some point, as I've downloaded the pattern, but I just thought that the fabric I've got would work really well with the Crepe and I'm dying to do it!
That's a great pattern - so easy I have made it twice! You will look amazing x
Thanks Charlotte!  By the way, did you know that it's Cup Final day on the 14th?  Manchester City v Stoke City? Might be a bit busy down in London - at least I'll have the right accent!

tee hee, I hope we'll miss the football fans, what time is the match? Perhaps they will all want to do a bit of post match fabric shopping and Goldhawk Road will be packed ;0)

I will see you at King's Cross as arranged, can't wait x

The match is at 3, being from Stoke I'm sooo glad I booked my train tickets a few weeks ago, I dread to think what they would cost if I booked them now... I can see the train being packed!

I've started my dress, honest! The fabric arrived yesterday and its been in the wash, just waiting for it to finish drying then I'm off to cut with a glass of vino :)

Glad you already have your ticket..... hope you have a seat booked on the train!

Don't have too much vino or the cutting out might not go as well as it could..... hic!

I have a seat on the way back, but not on the way there. Hope I'll be ok...

I've given up on the cutting now as I'm on the white fabric, red wine and white fabric = potential disaster!

bottoms up! x

hey, yes I am soooo excited! I have made super easy trousers already and I cut out the blouse ready to start making it tomorrow!
I can't believe you made trousers, clever clever girl. Can't wait to see them x
they are only baggy elastic top, but I do love the pattern I have two pairs now, easy to make easy to wear!

well, as I said before, I scrapped my plan A and worked on a simple plan b _ ready -only need the hem. Its a simple dress. So I wil try Plan A again. Top and Skirt look.  So on the day you will see what I have come up with !.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service