The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Some of us have started saying we'd like a UK meet up.... sooooo, who is interested? And where do you live? And are you willing to travel???????

I have just looked at the rail map of the uk, we could meet centrally somewhere, sometime this summer? We seem to have people from Edinburgh to Devon....

I'll start, I live in Lincolnshire, I can travel within reason (!), but I need some time to organise babysitting ;0) I would LOVE to meet some of the people I have met online and chat about sewing...

Who's in?

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Judy--you are so sweet!!!  We'll be thinking of you! And the next meet-up we should all come and visit you :-)
Judy you are so kind. This is a really lovely idea I think we are all touched by your thoughtfulness and really wish you were here! I agree with Debi, next meet up we should come to you!
Sounds wonderful..
Hi UK girls...  you are all just the nicest people.. It is nothing, I just wish I could be there to meet each one of you..It's kinda like being there.. I will get such a joy ,out of seeing  your pictures, and hearing your wonderful stories.. Have fun and know I will be thinking of you. And 'LOTS' of pictures.. Thankyou all for the nice comments..
lots of pictures promised.
yea.... I am holding you to the promise.   I just know, I can hear ya'lls giggles all the way here to Missisippi..ha  Be safe all of you.... And have lots of fun.. Hope you find some beautiful things and most of all make some New and long lasting friendships..
Wow Judy.  That's a really kind thing to do.  Thank you.
Nothing..I promise... just simple little things.. I will get more joy from it, than ya'll do. Have fun..
How lovely, thank you Judy!
thanks Judy ! Wish you could be with us !

Wow.  I've just spent about 20 mins reading through all the replies and am super excited!  Only thing is need to double check I'm free that weekend as it's my mum's birthday the Thursday before and the other thing is, I'll also be on a train coming into Paddington and find the underground very scary to navigate and have always had a guide in the form of my sister.  So please can someone find me there!!! ;)  I'm going to message Charlotte who's also coming into Paddington to see if we'll be on the train from the same place!

Very excited and hope I can make it!

Oh, forgot to say, Thank you!  to Charlotte for finding me and putting me onto this!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service