The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

From the discussion over here, I can tell you ladies love talking about ugly patterns! Since it's so much fun, let's make it a contest: In this thread, post an image of the ugliest pattern envelope you can find. I'll pick the winner based on my completely objective tastes. The winner will receive a definitely non-ugly pattern from my stash (I'll hopefully have the right size for you).

Get going and let's see some heinous patterns!

Views: 2592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually made this dress in collage. The shoulders just kill me! LOL! I will have to find the pictures.
yay, ginormous shoulder pads!!! this one is tough!
There are boulders under those suckers, I believe.

ok, here is my ugly pattern. I have no idea how to make anything nice, but if I come up with a solution I will indeed make it :-)

oh boy - that's pretty bad. Especially the multicoloured squares.
I have to add in my defense that I got this pattern as part of a bigger lot on eBay - and yes, multicolored squares is the worst style on this envelope.
I have no words...ick!
Oh seventies vest-ness! I love it! Who doesn't adore a jaunty beret with matching purse? Even in baby-puke mustard...
ohh! this IS a shocker!!!

you know what??? I can just see this cute little hat and matching bag.. I just bet it has potential. Anxious to see what you do.

the yellow version is a smasher
Anyone for rollerskating?..... I've found the perfect outfit on the right!!!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service