The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Morning all.

I've been thinking about Christmas this week (I can hear your gasps of horror!) But this year I am pushing myself and making lots of presents. (Hence why I am starting now.) So I am in need of supplies.
I thought about going to the posher London fabric streets but as I'm short on cash money this year. 
I re- thought and decided to go to either Goldhawk Road or Walthamstow again in the footsteps of the lovely Karen and you fabulous Sew Weekly ladies. 
I would love for people to join me! 
Please spread the word to people who don't follow me too this is for everyone!!!
I was thinking about around the 12th of November but that can be changed if there is a better date. So what do you say? It would be great to have a big group! 
If you would like to come on the Great Fabric Excursion please either leave a comment or email me on beebeesvintagedress@hotmail.co.uk and put the subject as "Fabric Excursion!"

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds so lovely, but I am very busy at the moment (making presents, life!!) I wont be able to make it this time. Take lots of photos and tell us all how you get on. x x x
Much as I would love to come, I don't want to buy any more fabric (must be sick or coming down with something!:) ) at this moment, until I have sewn up some of my current stash.  Besides which I need to save my pennies for Harrogate's Knitting & Stitching Show at the end of the month , where I am sure to be viciously attacked by some fabric & things.
I'm in London on 5 November, at The London College of Fashion, for some knitting lectures!  Don't know if this would be any good.  But I'm not sure anyway yet if I could combine the two at all.  I wouldn't be able to make it on the 12th unfortunately, because of this.  Hope you have a great time anyway!
Were going on the 19h now Diane, People on my blog said that was the better date
Don't think I'll be able to make it, but thanks for letting me know and I hope you tell us all about it and where you got the best bargains!
Of course I will, I'm sad you can't make it. But I totally understand its fairly short notice for people!
I'm a recent Sew Weekly joiner and I've not been on a fabric outing yet. I'd have loved to come along - but I could have only done the 12th - on the 19th I'll be on a sewing course at Morley college looking at designs in Pattern Magic book.  I'm pretty excited about the course though - and will report back when I've done it.
That sounds fab! I hope you have a lovely time and we'll see you on the next one!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service