The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Okay this has nothing to do with a sewing challenge here at Sew Weekly but seriously Season 9 of Project Runway started on Thursday and not a peep from anyone...really?! What about the woman that has only been sewing for only 4months, or the guy that claims to be 100 (okay he was joking)?!

Personally I don't watch much TV although I hear the lycra men of Tour de France are worth watching...but I'm a junkie for Project Runway. Anyone else??? What did you think...?

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love love love Project Runway! But we don't get it over here so I have to stream it, usually wait until there are quite a few episodes so I can watch them in one go, so I've not seen it yet. Don't give too much away Cathe :) Project Catwalk (the UK version) is utterly naff in comparison to the fabulous Hedi Klum.  Currently working my way through the Australia version, not as good as Hedi but miles better than the UK one.
Where do you stream it from Kirsty? I can't work out how to get it at all, must be a bit thick x

Oh my god I've just watched it! Loved it, Michael Kors made me laugh at one of his comments.  You are right though Cathe some of the outfits are very "Yikes"

I stream it from http://watchseries.eu/ (click series and the letter) Megavideo and videobb I find are the best but you can only watch 72 mins of each vidbux is pretty good too but they sometimes have divx videos that I can't watch on the tv. Actually vidbux maybe the best one because I've not come across any time restraints.  - Side note don't hold me responsible for lost hours on this site!

I love this site. You can also go to surfthechannel.com and find shows. I am a bit of a t.v. junkie and watch on the computer as I wait for my daughter to get out of dance (2 hours at the studio) Plus if you like t.v. shows on "reguluar" t.v and miss them or just start a new show that has been on for a few seasons (that is how I got hooked on "the Vampire Diaries" LOL) Have fun geting hooked...
kristy i beleive you can go to project free tv it has everything tv to movies i am pretty sure it will have project runway on it
Got it recorded- can't wait to find a minute to watch!! Who is your early fav?
I actually have never watched it...have I mentioned I've been out of the loop awhile? *grin* Not a big TV watcher either, but I'll set it up to record and let you know what I think!
I don't have cable so I too have to download it and honestly nothing makes me happier then having a bunch of Project Runways to watch back-to-back, especially in the winter!

I couldn't wait so I jumped into the first episode.

I was horrified at the first outfits but you could tell there are a few stand outs that are going to amaze the viewer!

I'm trying hard not to give anything away! Enjoy!
ohhh I just tried to watch on youtube but I am not allowed. I guess i have to wait to come to UK

Hi Cathe,

I have never seen Project runway.. I am going to check the tv listing and see if I can find when its on..

Will watch and let you know..

I too am not a big tv watcher.. but I have been wanting to check this one out..

I think you have been talking to Charolette T..[she is  enjoying Tour de France and the men bicycling.hahaha ...Just teasing Charolette t.]

I can not believe that he has started the season 9 and television in Spain do not buy this program .... Ohhhh! So unfair ... sigh ...

I get it from itunes and download it to my ipad, darn apple has a hold on me.

Judy it's on Lifetime, here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway?cmpid=ConsumerMarket...

Also, (could there really be an "also") the latest Stitch magazine features some of the past winners and what they are doing…interesting but it sounds like a really rough road.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service