The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Made by me but not for me !!! What did you make for someone else?

When you start sewing, there is always a question when you show a project to someone _ "Can you make me one?" Or maybe a gift with more personality was the motivation.

What have you sew/made for someone else? Please share pictures too.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I said earlier, quilting has been my gifting sewing. Here's a few:colourful cats for a good friend.

For my Dad's 70th.

For my Mum a couple of years ago on Mother's Day.
That is too cool!  I love the cats.  :-)
Thank you :-) It was a wrench to give that one away but my friend loves it. The other two photos don't show the real colours very well.
Jen, Its lovely.. Im doing my first quilt now....
Make sure you post it when it is complete. I'd love to see it.
Jen these are amazing! I'm so impressed! You are a really gifted quilter!
so gorgeous!
They are works of art ...
Oh , What beautiful quilts..
wow, that one with the circles is like looking at an escher. so cool.
Oooooh, I'm jealous. I often  dream about making a quilt to get rid of all those fabric scraps that took over a whole closet. The first one is incredible!

Here's a sampling of stuff I have made for others or for certain requested projects. I would say weaving was the most difficult craft I have ever done, it's very mathematical and the set up is extremely long as is the execution. This is actually the only piece I kept, all other pieces were given away. The critters are just a funny assortment - for the busy hands in me. I've made many little dogs as gifts…I started making these when I was traveling, easy to do while away from home.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service