The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Here's a space to introduce yourself .

Views: 3683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leah[Mrs.Clever].

Enjoyed your blog.. Welcome to sew weekly..

Loved your blouse and hat.. I liked the added pop of color..Really helps black and white.ha

Happy sewing. Judy

I'm really glad I did the buttons, I'm normally pretty safe when it comes to buttons, but this needed something more!

Hello!

I have been sewing kinda regularly since February and am really loving the things I have been making. I gained a lot of confidence after making a top recently. Hoping to take all that positive energy and apply it to a list of projects I have instored for myself.

Can't wait to see what the weekly challenges are going to be. Looking forward to 'meeting' lots of sewists and engaging in some great supportive dialogue.

I recently started a sewing blog at Pincushion Treats. I'll be keeping track of my sewing highs and lows there.

Hey Melizza - Welcome -  We'd love to see your top and all the projects you have in store. The weekly challenges are a great source of ideas and motivation and I have noticed how much my sewing has improved since tackling the challenges. It's all a lot of fun and the ladies here are great. Cheers.
Thank you! I really appreciate the welcome message!

Hello

I'm Vicki and I'm developing my sewing so that I can make my own wardrobe as I like vintage style and can't find what I like in the shops.

I'm a Mum to the boy who is nearly 18 months, wife to the husband and I work part time too.  Sewing is my creative outlet and stress relief (although it can cause it too!)

I really look forward to meeting you all and maybe finding some brits to chat to.

Vicki x

Welcome to sew weekly.Look forward to seeing what you make..There are some really nice girls on here.  Happy sewing. Judy
Hi Marilyn - Welcome. That definitely sounds like a refashion to me. Pretty clever way to find extra material to make the difference to your garments too. We look forward to seeing how they turn out.

Hi Marilyn.

Sounds like  a refashion to me... and a  smart solution.. Happy to have you here.. hope you have lots of fun..  Happy Sewing.

Hi! 

My name is Beata, and I am a student from Melbourne, Australia, currently in my 5th year of an Electrical Engineering and Law double degree. My interests include dancing, crafts, reading, and clothes in general! I haven't sewn many things before, but I hope to start sewing more regularly soon! I have just started a blog at Tatulinka's Tales, just in it's early stages but I hope to work on it more when I get back from my holiday (I'm leaving tomorrow to spend just under 2 weeks on Lord Howe Island!). 

It is nice to meet you all!

Beata

Hi Beata - Welcome - Wow you sound busy. A holiday to Lord Howe Island sounds wonderfully relaxing though so you'll be ready and raring to go when you return. We look forward to seeing what you sew.

Hello!

My name is Barbara.

I live in Zagreb, Croatia with my boyfriend. I love being creative in many ways, but what I love the most is sewing. Last year I had to stop sewing for a number of reasons , but now I'm back into it and happy! Since I'm constantly researching something and learning about construction my house is full of UFOs, hehe.

I have a little blog called The Flowery Skirt.

I'm looking forward to beeing part of this great community!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service