The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

I've just come across the following website and was wondering if anyone has tried their patterns.

It is an Australian company - Style Arc and the website is http://www.stylearc.com.au/stylearc/ 

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jen,

No I haven't heard of them either but looking at their website they seem very well thoughtout, a lot of clarity in the details and sizing. I also like there line, it looks very modern!

I hope someone has, love to know more!

cj

Jen,

Sorry..no..I havent heard of them.But I went to the sight.. Really like them..

I came across them when I did a blog post about independant pattern companies yesterday. How odd that you mentioned it today! 

I've never sewn any independents except Colette but I will hopefully get around to them in the summer! I do like the look of Stylearc!

I like what you highlighted Stevie! I really like the Betsy Kingston tunic, I haven't seen that one before. I'll just add that to my oh so long list of patterns!

I've seen them once when reading about the bridesmaide dress.

I know about some Danish independent pattern companies, Onion and Line2Line. I've only tried Onion's patterns myself but they are well made and EASY!

I like the look of the Onion's patterns, but I have no Danish. Do you know if any of the instructions are in English?

The writing on the pattern comes in Danish and German  - the instructions themselves on the cover are all in Danish. But they are so easy - instructions are rarely needed. If so - they are so basic that Google translate can handle them (or I can help too ;) )

ETA: I'd write the lady that makes the pattern asking if she has an English- line.

There is an english website selling them I came across. They come with an english instruction sheet.

Have any of you used patterns from the pattern company "Hot Patterns"? Here's the link: http://www.hotpatterns.com/

I've looked at them before and like their style but that's about as far as I have gotten.

OOooh  -I like those!

I like them too, just for info UK ladies, you can buy these at www.sewbox.co.uk (they also do Colette and sewaholic)

Has anyone made anything of theirs?

Oh the send international too - so I can get Colettes! YAY!!! Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service