The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

All Discussions Tagged 'sewing' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sewing challenges for 2013

Hi everyone.  :-) There are a bunch of sewing challenges appearing all over the place at the moment.  Since the Sew Weekly hasn't started…

Started by Kat

4 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Cathy Knepp

HELP! So called "washable" fabric markers not washing out!

Hi All!I haven't posted here much I'm sorry but I've looked on the web and not found much of a good solution to this specific problem.... I…

Started by Eszter Molnar

10 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Joann

What sewing skills did I learn this year!

One year gone and lots of fun projects each week. How the projects helped you with your sewing skills? Did it helped you try new techiques?…

Started by Rachel Pinheiro

35 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Christine

Did you see a great article or Post? Share it with us:

Sometimes you read an awesome post and really would like to share with the rest of the community or even when you write a tutorial and woul…

Started by Rachel Pinheiro

0 Jun 8, 2011

Did I do something wrong?

Here's my first skirt! Yay!  Since the material was a bit see through, I doubled it and folded it, so I didn't even have to stitch the bott…

Started by Hattie Salas

8 May 8, 2011
Reply by Farah Heron

What are good beginner projects?

Hi - I'm Hattie, a newbie to sewing and blogging.   I can oogle over all the amazing projects out there for [literally] hours but then I mu…

Started by Hattie Salas

22 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brandy Layton

Vintage equipment... how old is your sewing machine?

We had this in our garage, I was given it years ago and it worked (more or less!) but I've just worked out that was in 1985. It has seized…

Started by charlotte tilley

21 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by barbara

What's in your sewing queue?

I'm always interested to see what people are working on outside of the weekly themes.  While I'm waiting for the outcome of my  Easter dres…

Started by Sarah

13 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Cathe

Men's Shirt Pattern Help

Hello all!   My husband loves this shirt and I know it would look fabulous on him.  But I don't love the price tag! I want to find a patter…

Started by Sarah

6 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Cathe

Sewing Circle in Seattle

Hello. We've got a fairly established sewing circle that meets every third Wednesday in Wallingford and are looking for new members. If you…

Started by iamemily

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Nikki Kwong

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service