The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Barbara Jugovac's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Beer cozies??? What an idea! Love the applique."

Barbara Jugovac replied Jul 8, 2011 to Made by me but not for me !!! What did you make for someone else?

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Love the onesies and pinafores aaand the bag!!"

Barbara Jugovac replied Jul 8, 2011 to Made by me but not for me !!! What did you make for someone else?

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Are you not happy your friend is happy?"

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Wow dress!"

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"And I have to add this: the moments I was most happy are the moments I saw the happy…"

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Here they are: A prom dress based on a Versace design A dress for an ex neighbor: F…"

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Oh, my! I made so many garments for others I can't even remember... Let me see if I…"

81 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Barbara Jugovac

"Very interesting idea! :-) Thanks!"

Barbara Jugovac replied Jul 8, 2011 to Next Week's Theme

14 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Anne Barnes

"This one I like the best,  great job!"

Barbara Jugovac replied Jul 2, 2011 to Wardrobe Essentials - Stitcher's Embracing the Slow Clothes Movement

43 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Sigrid

"I like the idea! Actually, I'm already practising the above...but I'm also a very im…"

Barbara Jugovac replied Jul 2, 2011 to Wardrobe Essentials - Stitcher's Embracing the Slow Clothes Movement

43 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Sigrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service