The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Céline Badaroux Denizon's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"yes I forgot to mention that. I've already used tea but I only had very light beige…"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied Jun 26, 2011 to Dying to dye? (ok that was an easy one too!)

12 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Cathe

"You're welcome! ^^ I like to think that if I succeed it'll make my day (and even my…"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied Jun 20, 2011 to Are you easy? (joke in in poor taste, I couldn't help myself, sorry)

50 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Rosemary

"Hahaha! Thank you! :) Too crazy to stop, it's already too late!! :D"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied Jun 20, 2011 to Are you easy? (joke in in poor taste, I couldn't help myself, sorry)

50 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Rosemary

"Good question! ^^ I'd say between beginner and intermediate 'cause I made some garme…"

50 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Rosemary

"I'm in Toulouse (France too! ^^) you don't plan to go South? :D"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied Jun 16, 2011 to who's up for around the world picnics?

43 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Vicki Muise

"I'm totally a fan of project runway!!! :) US, UK and Canada! I'll try to watch the A…"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied May 30, 2011 to Project Runway Australia

8 May 30, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

"So... Prada goes for bananas! Haha! Didn't know that! :) Well as far as I'm concerne…"

Céline Badaroux Denizon replied May 30, 2011 to Has anybody made anything in a banana fabric yet?

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Cathe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service