The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

girlwiththestarspangledheart's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I love that moment when that pile of fabric pieces starts looking like an actual gar…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 28, 2011 to Which bit of sewing do you love?

26 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Anne Barnes

"I think the time thing is really key. I've been feeling more excited and creative ab…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 26, 2011 to Embellishment Challege Advice Needed

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by girlwiththestarspangledheart

"Thanks for all of the lovely thoughts so far. I think I'm going to continue to mull…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 26, 2011 to Embellishment Challege Advice Needed

8 May 26, 2011

"There are tons of great sewing blogs out there! Here are some of my favorite helpful…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 20, 2011 to Loads of questions but where to start?

10 May 21, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

"I think the ric rac looks awesome on your dress! It doesn't look childish at all. :)"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 15, 2011 to Adult clothes and ric-rac

17 May 17, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

"I think it's really important to know your body and know what looks good on it! If i…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied May 14, 2011 to Keeping your personal style

16 May 14, 2011

"I keep the good one to use as a pattern template, but I usually chuck the old ones.…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied Apr 23, 2011 to Muslins

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Justine @ sew country chick

"I have narrow shoulders, which I don't know how to properly fit. I usually just snip…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied Apr 23, 2011 to What is your biggest challenge when sewing a new pattern?

25 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

"I am a barefoot sewer but that's more because I don't wear shoes in the house. I als…"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied Apr 23, 2011 to Barefeet!

19 May 5, 2011
Reply by Stevie

"I have a vintage and sewing blog here: http://star-spangledheart.blogspot.com/"

girlwiththestarspangledheart replied Apr 23, 2011 to Do you write a blog?

104 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by ladykatza

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service