The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Sew Weekly Themed Sew-Alongs (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you for your creativity!

Hi everyone- I just want to thank you all for the inspiration you have provided this year! I have loved logging in each week and looking at…

Started by Janey Walker

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Trish Blair

Sewing Goals 2013

Being involved in Sew Weekly the last few months has really help get my sewing mojo back! I'm inspired to make a list of goals for next yea…

Started by Michelle L

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Michelle L

Upcoming Themes Question

In response to Michelle L's question as to upcoming themes, I did see a couple of hints in the members' pages on Sew Weekly.  Erin said ("W…

Started by Kelly B.

4 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Helen

Unable to comment

I agree that it is sad that we cannot comment anymore on the contributors' posts with out subscribing.  They are missing out on our encoura…

Started by Kelly B.

3 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Vicki Muise

Not able to comment on 'aprons'

What's happened to the comments?  If I want to comment on the contributers page it has changed to come up with logging into wordpress.  Bef…

Started by Sarah Day

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Melissa

upcoming themes

Does any one know the  themes coming after "aprons" Please let me know, the planning is as much fun as the sewing!

Started by Michelle L

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Sully Liz

Hurricane

Hi, praying and thinking about all our members on the east coast of the USA.

Started by Sarah Day

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rachel Pinheiro

Forum Cleanup

Hey Guys! You all will be happy to note that I've cleaned up the forum and have set the restrictions to membership really high. Hopefully t…

Started by Mena Trott

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah Day

HELP, zippers!!

I read and watched videos on how to do a simple centered zipper application. Not invisible, just centered. Someone said to tape it down, th…

Started by A Woo

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Linda Reynolds

Heading into Weekend - Gatsby

Is anyone still working on Gatsby for this week?  Or not yet started yet?  Because I haven't, and we could make it a short, three day mess,…

Started by Joann

0 Sep 13, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service