The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Sew Weekly Themed Sew-Alongs (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY Accessories!

This week I made a Shamrock Fascinator to go with my St Pat's Dress (I'll be wearing it to work tomorrow!) and Christina made me think of p…

Started by Veronica Darling

17 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

Theme: Local Color

This week's challenge is all about spotlighting some landmark, treasure or element unique to your own city. Let's see something that is ins…

Started by Mena Trott

41 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

When to line a skirt

I have near completion (just the hem and zipper to go) basically a circle skirt, but when I put is one, oh boy is the fabric unforgiving. I…

Started by Shannon Gruber Burchard

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Casey Sew

Win the Parfait Pattern from Colette Patterns

Want to win your own copy of the Parfait pattern (the dress I made my weekly creation from). Simply answer this question by Friday 11:59 Pa…

Started by Debi

33 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Farah Heron

Win the Oolong Pattern from Colette Patterns

Want to win your own copy of Oolong Sewing Pattern which I made my weekly creation from? Simply answer this question by Friday 11:59 Paci…

Started by Adey Lim

34 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by nanajean

Win the Macaron pattern from Colette Patterns!

Want to win your own copy of Macaron (the dress I made my weekly creation from). Simply answer this question by Friday 11:59 Pacific and y…

Started by Sarah Gabbart

47 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Tia

Win the Rooibos Pattern from Colette Patterns

Want to win your own copy of Rooibos (the dress I made my weekly creation from). Simply answer this question by Friday 11:59 Pacific and yo…

Started by Veronica Darling

31 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by TeaMyDear

Win the Ceylon Pattern from Colette Patterns

Want to win your own copy of Ceylon (the dress I made my weekly creation from). Simply answer this question by Friday 11:59 Pacific and you…

Started by Mena Trott

68 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by TeaMyDear

And the Winner Is...

We're creating garments inspired by Best Costume Design winners and nominees of the past. Let's see how influential these costumes can be!

Started by Mena Trott

53 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Adey Lim

Seeing Red

Let's see your Valentine's Day palette creations!

Started by Mena Trott

99 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Adey Lim

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service