The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Sew Weekly Themed Sew-Alongs (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you worn your Sew Weekly creations yet?

My 'stashbusting' top went to work last Friday when we did a 'dress down day' in aid of the Red Cross.  A 'let out' version of, 'I should C…

Started by margueritedesigns

35 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Jen

Theme: Kiss the Cook

This week is all about channeling your domestic side. We're making aprons, either vintage or modern. Once you've completed the challenge, u…

Started by Mena Trott

17 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Claire Reynolds

Quick Quick Give Away

It seems that everybody is giving away something, I thought I would join in. Supporting next weeks theme for the sew along I have a Simplic…

Started by charlotte powell- brooks

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Theme: UFOs

This week is all about taking the time to finish that UFO (unfinished object) that has been put aside for better and brighter projects.

Started by Mena Trott

37 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

Stories to tell, those who have influenced us...

I love grandparents! I think grandparents play such an important role shaping who we are! I was very fortunate to have known all four of my…

Started by Cathe

18 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

If you were a fabric, what would you be?

I don't know why but this question came into my head the other day..... If I was a fabric, what fabric would I be?  And I thought it would…

Started by Debi

8 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Cathe

Fabric vs. pattern

Where do you go for your inspiration? Do you work pattern to fabric or fabric and then pattern? It is always what I grapple with. Do I try…

Started by Shannon Gruber Burchard

13 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Stevie

Next Week's Theme

I'm sorry guys that I didn't get the newsletter out this week -- my week was thrown off. This week's theme is "Don't judge a pattern by its…

Started by Mena Trott

54 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Getting Ready for Spring with Colette Patterns

We're working with Colette Patterns this week and sharing our Spring Palette! Get 15% off in March by using the code: SWSPRING at the Colet…

Started by Mena Trott

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Stevie

Theme: Going Green

We're tackling the color green this week. Let's see your finest green creations in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Remember to tag your p…

Started by Mena Trott

31 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service