The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Sew Weekly Themed Sew-Alongs (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sewing block

So is anyone else suffering from sewing block? I was doing so well until I had to work on costumes for my son's class play and now I have t…

Started by Shannon Gruber Burchard

14 May 4, 2011
Reply by Susan

Re: Not So Juvenile Prints

http://alicejeans.blogspot.com/2011/03/amelie-experience.html   Hi Eveyone,   I am quite excited about Mena's little post on using craft or…

Started by Trish Blair

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Addiction to Sew Weekly

Well , I must confess.. I am totally addicted sew weekly..  From the very beginning of finding Mena's sew weekly.I was totally hooked.   …

Started by Judy Roberson

34 May 2, 2011
Reply by Brandy Layton

If you could be anything…

This morning as I sipped my coffee I got to thinking, if I could do anything or be anything what would it be…and then I wondered what you w…

Started by Cathe

15 May 2, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

Favorite Blog

I get the sense we all spend a healthy amount of time reading blogs. Let's share our favorite blog. Hard to pick the favorite one, maybe it…

Started by Cathe

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by oonaballoona

Favorite Pattern Company?

So everyone has a favorite pattern that they make again and again. But which of the pattern companies is your sewing room filled with?  Are…

Started by Stevie

25 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Stevie

Next Week's Theme: In Your Easter Bonnet

For the first time, we're letting an accessory dictate our outfits. With Easter and a Royal Wedding coming up, what better way to celebrate…

Started by Mena Trott

20 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Bethany Pearson

Next Week's Theme: What's On TV?

Hey Guys,   I'm late in getting the newsletter out so I wanted to give you a heads-up on the theme for next week. We're getting our inspira…

Started by Mena Trott

40 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Rene Rankin

Next Week's Theme: Kidding Around

Hey Ladies,   Those who get the SW newsletter would have seen that next week's theme is all about being inspired by childhood photos of our…

Started by Mena Trott

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Gadget??

Can someone show me where to get the gadget to add to my blog?  I feel like I need some gPS  navigational help since I've been hunting and…

Started by Vicki Muise

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Cathe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service