The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Meet & Greet (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UK meet: Autumn 2011, who's in?

Our meet last Saturday was so much fun..... let's do it again! Are you in?   We need to discuss:   WHEN - Debi has kindly agreed to do anot…

Started by charlotte tilley

35 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Rendall

Photo help

Anyone know how to delete photos from your albums when you've added them? I was trying to add a photo via flickr and accidentally ended up…

Started by Lindsay Rendall

2 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by charlotte tilley

Gatsby Panic

Ladies (and gents) - I need your help! I'm really considering going to the Gatsby meetup in California next weekend, but I need to figure o…

Started by Christine

9 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Christine

Sewing Bucket List - please help!

The Bucket List is a film starring Jack  Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. In it:  "The main plot follows two terminally men (portrayed by Nich…

26 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by charlotte tilley

Ohio Blogger Meet-Up

Hi all! I know there have been some awesome blogger meet ups across the country but none near enough for me to make, so I thought I'd host…

Started by girlwiththestarspangledheart

0 Aug 28, 2011

High fashion: oh yeah, baby or actually laugh out loud funny?

For the last 20 years (that's all I am admitting to) I have read the Style supplement of the Sunday Times newspaper. I quite like looking a…

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

Other Blogs

I know that many of us having sewing blogs. I myself have www.charlottesewfarsewgood.blogspot.com I have noticed that my sewing blogs are…

Started by charlotte powell- brooks

21 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Anne Barnes

UK meet on May 14th- The Statistics- attendees input required !

Sorry but Im a bit of a sucker for stats , so If you attendend this meetings  and have spare 5 mins, could you write me your answers for th…

Started by Rachel Pinheiro

12 May 22, 2011
Reply by Judy Roberson

UK gang: what was your highlight from yesterday?

I keep thinking of moments from yesterday, good times. So here are some of my highlights (as they occur to me in no particular order!):   D…

14 May 17, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

UK meet up: one week to go tomorrow! Have you got an outfit yet?

UK girlies, in a week tomorrow we will meet at last! I am so excited that I will get to meet you all...   My plans to make a dress are fina…

86 May 14, 2011
Reply by Stevie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service