The Sew Weekly Sewing Circle

Meet & Greet (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EAST ANGLIAN FABRIC TRAIL

In the spirit of last year's UK Meet Up, I've been pondering about something similar ... I mentioned to Charlotte Tilley that there are som…

Started by margueritedesigns

28 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by margueritedesigns

Project Runway All Stars

Is anyone going to watch this tonight?  I know we were disappointed with the last season but I know what some of these designers can do.  J…

Started by Tia

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Claire Reynolds

Contributor info?

I was just wondering how all these new contributors have come about and how I can contribute too? This new format is a little confusing. 

Started by Justine @ sew country chick

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Christine

Bay Area, California: Meetup

Hi everyone!  Just wondering if anyone was interested in a Bay Area meetup?  I know the Gatsby picnic is in the works, but unfortunately I…

Started by Christine

36 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Amanda Scarlett Smith

Introduction - Hi Fellow Sewing Friends!

I've just discovered this sewing circle and it looks like alot of fun! I am finishing up six pairs of childrens pajamas for Christmas.…

Started by Connie Lind

3 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by margueritedesigns

What to make with this fabric?

Hello, sewing folks! I was just hoping for some help from all of you. My mother-in-law gave me 5 yards of this fabric, and I cannot figure…

Started by Seeks

9 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Avien Bost

BurdaStyle featured member

Hey all.  If you cruise on over to the BurdaStyle website today, you'll see the lovely Janene (aka Oopbop!) is their featured member.  Exci…

Started by Kat

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by charlotte powell- brooks

ideas rich time poor - what stops you sewing?

This week I had such high hopes.... epic fail, again, no time no time. I am under pressure because I spend all of July obsessed by men in l…

Started by charlotte tilley

56 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Beverly Miller

The Great November Fabric Excursion! -LONDON

Morning all. I've been thinking about Christmas this week (I can hear your gasps of horror!) But this year I am pushing myself and making…

Started by Stevie

8 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Stevie

sewalongs - love em or hate em?

I'm guessing you love em as you are here, after all sewweekly is one sewalong a week for a year! Or is it?   I love the challenges but I ca…

Started by charlotte tilley

24 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by charlotte tilley

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mena Trott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service